Getting your Street, Neighborhood, or Apartment designated as a
Healthier Streets & Neighborhoods is Easy!
- Simply fill out the form below.
- Follow the 5 Activities of Community Engagement
- Along with having Garden Experts from UT Extension, we also have Austin Peay interns that need community hours and can help document your progress.
- Let us know the days and times your neighborhood gets together to walk, has a neighborhood cleanup day, plants trees, or is building a community garden, just email us at Healthier@mcgtn.net or message us on Facebook.
- To document your progress, post pictures of your activities on Social Media and tag Healthier Montgomery in your post.